Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!

Go down 
+4
jpw2
Pat1487
iGal
Knight_of_Gods
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MazingTigers
MazingTigers

IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 10:58 am

i let knight on my account and he fixed then my account i think got bugged AND I COULDENT GET ON!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Knight_of_Gods
WebMaster
WebMaster
Knight_of_Gods

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 1:14 pm

maybe you were typing your own name wrong or maybe i changed pass for a few seconds so i could pm everyone saying you loved them all Question Question we will never know lol!
Back to top Go down
http://you.justgotowned.com
MazingTigers
MazingTigers

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 6:43 pm

Neutral clown clown clown clown clown clown I HATE CLOWNS
affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Knight_of_Gods
WebMaster
WebMaster
Knight_of_Gods

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 7:50 pm

right... so you DONT care that i pm everyone while on your acnt that you loved them? lol!

or did i not do that? Question Question Question also this topic is getting way OFF topic lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MazingTigers
MazingTigers

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jun 2008, 10:51 pm

knight im gonna kill u if u typed to everyone i luv them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:33 am

MazingTigers wrote:
knight im gonna kill u if u typed to everyone i luv them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I have 3 pms from you about that, I was wondering about it, I figured you were drunk when you sent them to me....
But now that I know it was Knight that sent them I'm kindve worried about him telling guys that, and I quote from 1 of the pms he sent me on your name, "I think you're so hot, you turn me on so much, lets cyber in the channel tonight Ok Wink"

You don't even want to know what the other 2 pms said....
Back to top Go down
Knight_of_Gods
WebMaster
WebMaster
Knight_of_Gods

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jun 2008, 9:06 am

:O pat ima kill you those werent from me!!! i didnt send 3 of them to you sheesh and it was all in good humour... but you DID seem to enjoy them... confused
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Aug 2008, 10:13 am

hmm I only got 2... what's up with that
Back to top Go down
Knight_of_Gods
WebMaster
WebMaster
Knight_of_Gods

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Aug 2008, 10:43 pm

you didnt even have an accnt then FOO
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo.CrAzY.

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 05 Aug 2008, 10:29 pm

yes I did, i changed the name
Back to top Go down
Knight_of_Gods
WebMaster
WebMaster
Knight_of_Gods

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

prove it o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!   IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IGAL's BDAY IS TODAY!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: